- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a rental lease?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your rental unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your rental lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the rental lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the rental lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
Check out our rental application guidelines to be sure you qualify, then complete our application form and submit it to us along with the application fee for the home you want. We'll process it and let you know the results.
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month rental lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout your tenancy. We will go over each part of the rental lease to ensure you understand it. After your rental application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your rental lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home!